Saturday, September 10, 2011

Lady GAGA On SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE


Lady GAGA makes an appearance on SYTYCD as a guest judge!
That is amazing in itself because to me she is an artistic icon. I think that the music and performance she gives us is modern day performing arts. As a product of a performing arts high school, I have really found an appreciation for a lot of her work. 
I am glad that she has an appreciation for dance, especially contemporary because that is my favorite form of dance.  Contemporary can be mixture of  all the forms of dance with a concentration in the mix of ballet and jazz. I am glad that she made the appearance and showed her love for dance. 
SYTYCD is a great show and although I have been dancing the majority of my life I have next gotten the guts to go try out. I may this year. We shall see!

XO Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate