Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Winter Color Blocking 2012

           


Her hair looks amazing BTW! 

Hello loves!
I hope everyone is having a good week so far. This is the first week of the second semester at my University, so there are many things happening, but still I wanted to take some time out for a 'Looks of the week' post.

          
Love this leather skirt btw! Doesn't really go with the theme of this post but it is definitely a look of the week for me. I love the sophistication of it. Yet daring.

 
Winter color blocking is something I am going to start trending this semester and season. This works for me because it can create such a stylist get up and go looks, which is what I need for the semester. Well I have to be in in 7 hours. I hope everyone one has a great night!

'Let the lord lead your path'

XO Kayla Monay



No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate