Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Years Eve Best Dressed 2011



Demi Lovato in Chagoury Couture                    Kourtney K. in Diane von Furstenberg                                     

Mary J Blidge in Herve Leger
                 
Fergie in Nicolas Jebran

Here are my best dressed for New Years Eve 2011. I tried to pick one of each in the colors black, white, and sparkle but for black an white, although I came to a tie between the black. My New Years Eve was very simple an I just spent the night with my family at home. My favorite out of all the dressed above is the Diane Von Furstenburg dress on Kourtney Kardashain. Its absolutely  beautiful! I love the long split, the sparkle and the deep neck line, very sexy yet conservative which is totally my style! 

I hope everyone had a great New Years and I pray for many blessing for all in 2012. 

XO Kayla Monay 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate