Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Ivanka Trump 2011 Collection

The Ivanka Trump Collection 2011 is amazing. It fits my style in multiple ways. All of her shoes are made to fit many different types of women at affordable prices. I am really glad that she decided to make a line that is more available to regular Americans, instead of $700 shoes that many people, including myself, can not afford right now. Below are samples from her collections that I like the most. Check it out and tell me what you think.You can find the full collection here


Modern Classic
$140
$120

$240


Weekend
$250


$260

 $180

IVORY

 $160

$125


Red Carpet
$135
$125

$145


I feel like the shoes are very simple but the details and colors make them versatile for multiple outfits in multiple locations.My 2 favorite out of these are the tall weekend boot, and the green suede shoes from modern classics. Which is your favorite? Leave a comment! Great Job Ivanka!

XO Kayla

5 comments:

  1. This is a nice collection, i like the tall boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayla this collecion is HOT! especially the caramel ankle boots. Great selection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the seude shoes are poppin. I must have them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, my favourites are the first one and the nude one!
    Hannah x
    http://hannahlouisef.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Translate