Thursday, September 15, 2011

Color and Print

This set is So me! People that know me know that I love neutrals. They have a special place in my closet. LOL I also love intense colors and animal prints. (which Can be in the neutral family also) I thought this would be a perfect post for the day! Enjoy!

Color and Print



Cacharel dart shirt
$175 - lagarconne.com

Denim shorts
€43 - modekungen.se

Steve Madden leather pumps
$100 - nordstrom.com

Marc by Marc Jacobs leather tote handbag
£470 - matchesfashion.com

Michael Kors tortoise watch
$275 - couture.zappos.com

Oasis crystal jewelry
$28 - oasis-stores.com

Marc by Marc Jacobs retro shades
$98 - saksfifthavenue.com

Slimmer belt
£20 - houseoffraser.co.uk






XO Kayla

3 comments:

  1. Love this look very much!!! Though summer is behind me, it's something to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look!! Man I wish I could afford it lol

    xoxo
    MissCrystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! I love the plum shoes!. But the shorts are a must!

    ReplyDelete

Translate