Thursday, September 8, 2011

Finally Found

Hey Everyone!
If anyone remembers, I posted some pictures of the now Kim Kardashian-Humphries in a yellow dress an blue shoes this summer. I had been dying to find out who the designers were for both the dress and shoes, but I never really did the research UNTIL today! I went on a very cool website called OutfitID and Found out both. OutfitID is supper great in helping one find out what brands and designers celebs are wearing. I have known about OutfitID for sometime but haven't really utilized it, but I will now!




 Dress- Elise Overland 
 ShoesGiuseppe Zanotti
 Bag- Chanel


I will do some research an price both items an updated you all soon. I have to run to class now.
Thanks for visiting!


XO Kayla

2 comments:

  1. I seriously die for those giuseppe's omg!!


    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Translate