Monday, September 5, 2011

Inside the lifestyle










Recently I have been have been feeding into my intense passion for interior design. I love chic furniture and the combinations of patterns, colors, and themes. Yesterday I was looking at one of my favorite blogs myvibemylife.com and I loved her new post because of not only her amazing clothing but her work space and store. In the picture below I love the coffee table and everything on it. I know this is a table in her store, but I love the pieces and I think that clothing stores have been a great inspiration. The hand holding the clutch is my favorite!




I am in the process of redecorating my bedroom here in DC and I am super excited! I am going with a black white and lavender color pattern; with a chic and comfortable theme. I have decided to go with a white company store goose down comforter but that is all I have right now. ha! I have a long way to go but I have inspiration!





Thanks dolls!

XO Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate