Sunday, September 18, 2011

DC Fashion Week


I am super excited for DC Fashion week! 
I wasn't able to attend any events at NYC fashion week because of school, so I am glad it is finally here. All of the shows and events will be taking place this week starting on the 19th . The U street Festival kicked off the week with their pre-show which was yesterday the 17th. Visit the website for all locations details.
I have received press passes to four of the events, so I will have the opportunity gain more detailed coverage and speak with some designers and models. I am also in collaboration with an awesome network and website called DC Fabb: DC Fashion and Beauty Bloggers. I am big on supporting your fellow blogger,so I am super excited to meet and network with more bloggers who live in my area. 


IFC/World Bank Fair Trade Fashion Show, DC Fashion week 2007

I hope to see some of you there! 

XO Kayla

1 comment:

Translate