Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sheer with Demin



Today was a great day! It was so nice in DC. The sun was very intense but there was a great breeze. I was going to slip on my Tori Burch Wedges or my Vince Camuto Wedges , but as you can see neither of those made it out the door with me. I had 499 million things to do today all over DC, so wearing heels was not an option with everything else I had to bring with me.  


 Like I said before I had so many things to do today, including taking these photos so forgive me if picture quality isn't as professional as usual. 



Today's Make-up : Mac Select SPF 15 Foundation, Naked Pallete eye-shadow( Plus Primer potion), Stila, Eyeliner, Nars blush in Taos and Mac Viva glam lip-glass.  






Wearing Levis denim vest, F21 Dress, F21 Necklace, Betsey Johnson Earrings, Swarovski Ring , Aldo sandals, Vintage clutch, Urban Outfitters belt. 

The ONLY thing that would have made this outfit more PERFECT is my Marc Jacobs Retro Round Sunglasses, which are on their way! :)











 Thanks everyone for stopping by! I am going to start posting my Looks for the Day up soon, and they will be coming consistently when my camera arrives.  Have a nice night everyone, I have some homework to finish.

XO Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate