Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Decisions, Decisions

Hey Dolls!


I hope everyone is having a great day! 
So it is not news that I have been needing a new camera. My last camera got stolen by someone/people who I thought were my friends, but hey this is college so I am just moving forward. The camera that I had previously was a Canon SX150.




The camera was great. It has 14.1 MP and 10X zoom.. It was not extremely heavy and used AA batteries for convenience. As my first camera it defiantly did its job. I purchased from Amazon which offered a numerous number of packaged that includes extra equipment. 


Now I think I am going to invest in a Nikon.  Many of the  professional photographers I know use Nikon's, and there's plethora of positive feedback on the website. I have been researching them over the part month or so and I have made a decision. 

Nikon Coolpix L120


  • 14.1 Megapixel CCD with EXPEED C2 image processing
  •  Nikon 21x zoom (25-525mm equiv.) with aperture range from f/3.1 - f/5.8
  •  CCD sensor shift and electronic vibration reduction
  •  Large 3.0-inch color LCD with 921K pixels and wide viewing angle
  •  Full Auto plus 17 Scene shooting modes
  •  720p HD movie mode with stereo sound
  •  Sports mode provides continuous shooting up to 15.3 frames per second (maximum 20 frames at 3MP)
  •  ISO sensitivity up to 3200 or 6400 (max file size of approx. 3MP)
  •  Macro close-up focus to 1cm
  •  D-Lighting to brighten underexposed images
  •  Built-in flash with Auto, Fill, Redeye reduction and Slow-sync modes
  •  SD / SDHC / MMC memory card compatible
  •  Powered by four standard AA type batteries
  •  USB 2.0 Hi-Speed data transfer to computer
  •  HDMI output for direct connection to an HD TV (cable optional)
II feel that the camera meets all my necessary needs for my everyday life,  my budget, my blogging and photography. I am really excited and I will be ordering it later this week! I can't wait to start taking pictures again and posting my Outfits Of The Day. 

What kind of camera do you use? Please leave a comment and let me know what type of camera you use and if you have any suggestions.

XO Kayla

6 comments:

  1. I'm trying to find the right camera also. Let me know what you end up deciding to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here we are!! We have visited your blog and it' so interesting and beautiful! We're follow you,follow us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay,there's a problem,we can't find the following bottom!!! Where is it??! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm more a Canon than a Nikon person. I use a Canon EOS 350D and I'm happy about it. I need to invest on a couple more lenses (I only have the basic Canon 18-55 and a Sigma 28-300 with macro) and I will be completely content with my camera :D

    http://beindiebetrendy.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an hard choice: I have a nikon and I love my camera. So nikon is my suggestion :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The follow button is in the top left hand side of my blog. thanx for following!

    ReplyDelete

Translate