Saturday, September 10, 2011

BCBGMAXIAZRIA FASHION SHOW 2012

Spring 2012 Runway Show


I hope that everyone in NYC is enjoying Fashion Week! I can not be there to attend the many fabulous shows, but I am definitely excited for DC fashion week coming up next week. 
Since I was not able to be in NYC for fashion week I have been watching the shows online. BCBG is one of my favorite lines so of course I watch the Spring 2012 show. All of the dresses were amazing! I would absolutely wear them from the beach, out to dinner, or just on a beautiful spring day. 


BCBG Max Azria is often the realm of tight and tiny outfits but for the spring 2012 the clothes were as light as air and as brightly colored as flags.There were floor-length sleeveless dresses , many windbreakers with sheer green sleeves and yellow pockets and it looked like it could barely withstand a breeze. 

 


I loved majority of the dresses but I think the navy blue and grey romper above (left) was one of my favorites. The line has great cohesiveness and was a great change for BGBG. The other great thing about the line is that the shoes and accessories were simple and consistent. All the models wore the same shoes and no jewelry. The clutches that many of the models carried did not clash with the plethora of prints and that is important. 




I loved the show! Wish I had the opportunity to be there. For all of those who did, an who are still in NYC, enjoy the rest of your fashion week!




To Watch BCBGMAXAZRIA 2012 Show 


CLICK HERE 

XO Kayla

6 comments:

  1. Great post

    Love Nino
    http://ninostudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looks! I love the maxi dress to at the top far right!
    xx
    Shellena
    mintalamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is a really good show. I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post! i love the clutches

    love Sophia xx

    http://vivaglam026.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Translate