Sunday, September 18, 2011

Kayla Trend: Causal Saturday

I LOVE this set! If only I could afford these Tom Ford Nikita Sunglasses! But basically this outfit is just for a casual day where you want to be comfortable yet stylish. This was also an entry for the Timex contest on Polyvore.com.


Relax and Shine


H M printed shirt
£9.99 - hm.com

Nudie Jeans Co. dark skinny jeans
$250 - generalpants.com.au

Minnetonka shoes
£95 - minnetonka.co.uk

Rochas leather tote bag
$990 - editnewyork.com

Cluster necklace
$36 - meetmark.com

Gathering Eye scarve
$30 - generalpants.com.au

Tom ford sunglasses
£153 - my-wardrobe.com






Do you guys like? Leave a comment!


XO Kayla

1 comment:

  1. This hat is adorable, I love it. Great blog I am now following.

    Lynn

    CARMEN VOGUE

    ReplyDelete

Translate