Thursday, September 8, 2011

Boots are made for walking!


Hello Everyone!

I have been so excited about the fall coming I honestly really can't contain myself! lol It has been raining so horribly all week but I am happy because God brought me what I wanted, a Piece of fall. My closet is full of  blacks boots so I'm really glad to buy a few other colors.  The top on my list is a Light Brown boot. My first choice is the urban outfitter lace up boot (below) but it is sold out on the website, so I have considered the madewell boots below it.  Second on my list is an amazing green bootie from also Madewell.com.Third on my list is a berry Marc Jacob Wedge platform boot. This is a stretch for my pockets but don't you think they are worth it?  For me this fall and winter will focus on coats, boots, and bags. 


The Riding Boots
Urban Outfitters $150


Madewell  $298
Madewell $298
Short Boots/Booties
Madewell $250

BCBG $595








Nine West $149




Which Boot is your favorite? Leave a comment below!
Thanks dolls!

XO Kayla

4 comments:

  1. I love the green madewell booties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those BCBG boots! I'm so ready for Fall weather!

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the plum/red boots also!
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Translate