Monday, January 23, 2012

Looks of week!





Morning loves!
I hope everyone is having a great morning. It is snowing here in DC and I am super happy! As much as I hate the cold I love seeing the snow. Monday's are my lightest days an I get the chance to just enjoying laying in bed, catching up on some homework, and reading my word. Today post are some looks of the week that I adore. Also I am so excited for tomorrow! Tomorrow is our CapFabb January meet up. While I am still deciding what to wear I may post some options and you dolls can help me out with your yays and nays. 
Have a great day!

XO Kayla Monay

2 comments:

  1. Love! Could you do some beauty Looks?

    http://www.glamour.com/beauty/blogs/girls-in-the-beauty-department/2012/01/tk-reasons-rachel-mcadams.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! It's was great meeting you! Contact for the lawyers info. Nicole @thestyleloft

    ReplyDelete

Translate