Friday, February 10, 2012

Lipstick Love

Morning Dolls!
I am SO tired this morning because I only was able to get about 5 hours of sleep but I wanted post anyway before I crashed. This new natural look has inspired me to try some different things with my make-up. I really want to expand my lipstick and blush options because I have tons of eye shadows, bronzers, and everything else. I really need to find colors that are not only beautiful and unique but look great on my skin complexion. If anyone out there has any suggestion FELL FREE to comment! I love comments! Below I have posted some of the things I plan to purchase this weekend and some colors I am still debating.

Dish it up by M.A.C.                       Ruby Woo by M.A.C.                   Delovely by Clinique

Laid by Illamasqua



Debates
Rebel By M.A.C. I love this color but I am trying to stop buying colors that are similar to one I already own. Is this color too similar to Dark side by M.A.C? This color had more plum undertones but it is still seems very similar. 

Exhibit A by Nars is a beautiful blush, I love the way it looks on my skin complexion but I am still debating if I should hold off on this color until the spring comes. What do you guys think?

XO Kayla Monay

1 comment:

  1. You should try 'watch me simmer' by m.a.c. Beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete

Translate