Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Trenched Dots


Good morning everyone! I had a Job interview yesterday that was very exciting! I wanted to wear something professional but still casual and chic. I think I came up with a great look for our often changing DC winter temperatures. In actuality, this dress is rather short for a business setting so I would not suggest it if you work in a strict corporate environment. 



 Excuse my belt hanging!


These are the best cupcakes I have ever had in the Washington, D.C. area! Leaving my interview, I walked by an HAD to get one. I got red velvet; they are extremely moist an the butter cream icing is heavenly.  If you live in D.C. look out for a bright pink truck that says 'Curbside Cupcakes'. They are usually sitting on the curb of a highly populated area downtown. If you would like to know their exact locations throughout the day follow them on twitter. The lines are usually long because they are Uhhhh-Mazing! BTW I GOT THE JOB! 
XO Kayla Monay

Wearing: Zara trench coat, F21 dress, Aldo boots, Urban Outfitters tights and sunglasses, Marc Jacobs watch, random rings, Vintage coach bag and vintage earrings.

1 comment:

Translate