Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Week[end] 2011

Hello everyone!
I know I have not posted in a while, but I have been enjoying being away from school and seeing my family. I want to thank everyone for all your support through my situation. I appreciate all your kind comments, you don't know how much they mean to me!
This year I was in Sarasota, Florida for the Thanksgiving holiday and it was amazing! The weather here is in the 80's, which I am not used to at all but I am glad I was able to experience it. Below are a few pictures from my time here visiting my family.

Just arrived in Tampa, Fl. 

 My mom and our family friend Osiris.

 My younger brother and I. He completes my heart!

 Studying non-stop for finals, even on the beach. It was extremely relaxing and I was able to focus.

 We are at Siesta Beach, in Siesta Keys, Fl.

Mi mama otra vez

 I have had this bathing suit forever, its my favorite! 

 The Sunset was absolutely amazing! 


Hope you enjoyed the post!
XO Kayla

1 comment:

  1. Your body is amazing! What do you do to stay so fit? You right that sunset it beautiful! Great post! Wish I was on the beach during the holiday!

    Rachel (:

    ReplyDelete

Translate