Friday, December 9, 2011

2011 Holiday List


Christmas List 2011


My Holiday List this year is very short. I am not asking for many thing because the tuition for my next semester at Howard University is the most important thing to me. I honestly think this year I am just want all my family to be together and happy. My family has been separated to many different places this year and I just want everyone together. In terms of actual gifts I have only placed need items on the list. I need a tote to carry my books in. Majority of my bags are very small and the Large Longchamp Le Pliage tote is Perfect. I also need a new phone my Iphone 3gs is damaged an doesn't work well, and I would LOVE the Iphone 4s in white. Last on my list is accessories. I am in need in Jewelry, hair accessories, and hats. I hope my family an friends take all of this in consideration! I am soooo ready for the holiday season! Are you?

XO Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate