Sunday, December 25, 2011

Holiday Gifts under 20 Dollars

Hello Everyone!

I know its been a long time since I have posted and I truly apologize! I have been back at home and very caught up in my family and the holiday festivities so I haven't really been online much. I know that this year is a tight year for many people but there are many ways to still buy gifts for the people you love and make them feel special without spending a ton of money. I have posted below a few items under 20 dollars that are great gift ideas for the holiday.

Accessories!
Accessories are great gifts because every girl needs accessories. My favorite things to get people are sunglasses and earrings!

Gift Cards! 
You can give gift cards to anyone and everyone! 

House Hold Items!
For older people house hold items are great because they are more practical. I think the best household gifts would be waffle makers, coffee makers, personalized towel sets, flowers, vases, etc.


Well I'm headed back to enjoying my family. I hope everyone has a blessed holiday season!
XO Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate