Thursday, December 29, 2011

Random 2011

Hello everyone!

I hope everyone is having a great holiday! I know that personally I have been lounging around the house having fun with my family so I haven't really been out to talk any pictures to post. I was uploading all the pictures off my camera and found so many pics that have gotten lost in the shuffle. Many of them made me chuckle so I hope you guys enjoy them as well!




Saw these pictures on cupcakesandcashmere.com of her closet. I thought it was absolutely amazing! Organized flawlessly. 

 Sophomore year 2011 at club Love.

Amazing chandelier! This bedroom is a dream!


Saw this picture on my tumblr an saved it because I am really into interior design. I love the bed post and the cosmetic area in the left corner. 

Bringing life into the world is one of the most beautiful miracle :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate