Thursday, November 10, 2011

Bad hair Good day

Morning All!
One of my classes was cancelled today which makes me very happy cause I have a little free time to blog. Did you guys enjoy the last post? I know it was super random but I am going to start incorporating more of my life in my blog because that is really the reason I started it in the first place.
I haven't had the best hair the past two days and I know I just need to buy some more shampoo and go to work, but until then head wraps have been turning my bad hair days into good days!

Its almost Friday everyone! :)




XO Kayla

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful and it's always nice to have a class cancellation.

    www.marleysimonestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Headbands save my bad hair days. I've been wearing one for the past two days, so I feel your pain! :)

    http://gettingglamoured.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Translate