Thursday, October 27, 2011

Five Things


1. Angela Simmons & PETA 
 I am really starting to love Angela Simmons and I am so glad she supports PETA like I do!

 


2. Striped Skirts
 I love this recent Karlascloset post! Print skirts are soooo me!



3. Celebrity Weaves
I thought this it was totally crazy that the Kardashians get their hair weaves done like I do! I thought that with their hair texture they wouldn't get their extensions done the same as I do as a african american. I figured they got their extensions bound to their hair instead of sew-ins! I guess they do!



 4. Amazing Kitchens
The kitchen is one of the most important parts of a home to me. I can not wait to decorate a full kitchen of my own. This kitchen below is amazing! I love the white!


5.  Natural Hair Styles
Natural is the only way to go! Other than color, I just believe that perming and putting additional chemicals in the hair is unhealthy. As I travel through my natural hair transition, my goal is to find the most creative, chic styles. Suggestions?


XO Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate