Thursday, October 13, 2011

Black Nails and False Eyelashes

Hey everyone!
As you guys saw in my last post, the trend for this week is black nails, false eyelashes, and over the knee dresses.
 Black nails have always been something I loved since high school because as my mom said 'black goes with everything'. I found a few different ways to switch it up.



I have always disliked false eyelashes because I feel like they just make you look so artificial. Of course I wore them for shows but I really disliked them for everyday wear. I feel that I had this opinion because I never looked into the many different types of false eyelashes available. Individual lashes are a must! Here are some pictures of people whose false eyelashes look amazing!

 (This ring is amazing btw)





2 comments:

Translate