Thursday, December 13, 2012

Looks of the Week!

My idol Kerry Washington Looks great this week! Everyone watch Scandal at 10pm on abc!
               I see you Kourtney K. These shoes are GLAM! You can find them HERE
 Emma is rocking this green leather Skirt. Love it!

Good Evening Loves!
I hope everyone is having a blessed holiday season! I know that I have been somewhat absent in terms of post for the past few months but those days are done! I want to keep ITG updated and keep sharing my passion with my you all, my amazing followers! I am going to continue to share more of my personal life as well as my business ventures. Today we will start with a "Looks of the Week" post. Enjoy! 

Oiliva Palermo is always so stylish. Great look!
Have not seen a suit like this in a while. Not sure if I'm like the pose but the outfit is glamorous! 
Love this burnt orange Blake is rocking. Great look!
I believe this Catherine Malandrino dress would have looked better on a more tan, curvy, dark haired women but I still without a doubt love it. Great choice Kristen! 

XO Kayla Monae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate