Monday, August 20, 2012

True Science. True Beauty.

Good Evening!
 I pray everyone is having a great Monday morning!
Today I want to share something phenomenal with you all! When it comes to make-up and skin care every women and man,  has to find what keeps their skin looking its best. I want to introduce a brand called ARTISTRY® . Many of you may have heard of ARTISTRY®  but because it is not sold or advertised in department stores, many of you may not. ARTISTRY® is a brand under multi-million dollar corporation, Amway. When it comes to beauty, ARTISTRY®  is one of the top 5 in the world next to Clinique, Estée LauderShiseido and Lancome. As a proud sponsor for The Miss American Pageant, I am confident that if ARTISTRY®  products are used by some of the most beautiful women in the country, then  they are good enough for you and I. Every decade of a woman’s life holds unique treasures of beauty and elegance. ARTISTRY® products place beauty at your fingertips…for life. The essence of ARTISTRY® is to help every woman realize and celebrate the beauty that illuminates her being. I love ARTISTRY®  not only because I am an independent business owner that provides the products, but because they benefit me. I use many of the products and tonight I want to debut my top 4.  

1. Light Up Lip Gloss

Glamorous, versatile, shiny sheer lip gloss will keep your lips looking luscious with shades to complement every skin tone. With the LED light in the application wand and built in mirror, you will always have flawless applications. A Miss America favorite! 

2. Concealer Stick

This lightweight concealer is everything you need for dark spots, and blemishes. The long-wear formula adjusts to your skin tone to create your perfect match, that not only protects but moisturized. One of my personal favorites!

3. Shimmer Loose Powder

This sheer light-reflecting pigment is made with superfine pearls that illuminate your best features. As a Miss America favorite, not only has this loose powder mastered the art of gorgeous glowing skin, it protects your skin with vitamin C an E and absorbs excess oil. 

4. Sheer Lip Colour


This is an amazing lipstick made with lip-loving ingredients like vitamins A, E, C, and enriched with aloe. The Sheer Lip Colour comes in 5 different colors and conditions for ultra-smooth soft lips that shine. This is one of my personal favorites! 

Feel free to view any of these products and more on www.amway.com/kaylaward. I would love to be the provider for your beauty and skin care wants and needs!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate