Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring Break 2012

 Humid by Mac 
 Prior to leaving for New York City, Godiva was a must! I was thrilled because the weather was amazingly warm for March. 
Mark Morris Dance Center in Brooklyn, NY.
 My Favorite bakery of all time!
Some photos from the Museum of Sex in NYC.




I had lunch at this amazing place Called FootPrints Cafe. I had Curried Shrimp in Brooklyn in the Flatbush Area.I Had a great time in NY I encourage everyone that travels there to visit Magnolia's NYC, you wont be disappointed! I also visited some of my family in Richmond, VA but somehow didn't take many pictures. I hope you all have enjoyed, I gotta run! 


Wearing: HM Jeans, Vintage bottle cap belt, Target tank, American Eagle Jacket, Toms, Marc Jacobs Watch, Vintage jewelry. Ruby Woo by Mac on the lips. 

XO Kayla Monae



No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate