Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Three Things

1. Oven Fried Dinner
During spring break while in Richmond, Virginia visiting some family, I decided I was going to showcase my cooking skills to them and make dinner. I made oven fried chicken, with asparagus and sauteed red potato's.





 AFTER



2. Tattoo Begun
 Many of you may remember the post I did a few weeks ago about getting another tattoo. I did it! I am getting it finished next week and I will post an updated picture then. 
3.New Lip Color
I recently purchased a new lip color for my collection from Smashbox called vivid Violet. Love!



XO Kayla Monae

1 comment:

  1. Yumm! The food looks delicious. And your new tattoo is great! By the way, I’m hosting a giveaway in my blog: a very unique totebag from Romerobags. Feel free to participate in http://diaryofamoderndaylady.blogspot.com/2012/03/modern-day-lady-first-giveaway.html . Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Translate