Thursday, June 5, 2014

Natural Girl




Last Sunday, my brother and I had a super awesome day together! We had lunch and went to see the new X-Men movie, which was awesome! Soooo happy we were able to get in some bonding time. I also had my hair out natural for a few days so I just wanted to document my progress. Since my second 'Big Chop' in January I have gain about and inch and a half of growth! It's finally even all over for the most part!!  I have just been wearing units and keeping it protected. Moisturizing and spraying it with water everyday under the unit if I don't removed it. I just received some new hair, so expensive but worth it! Pictures coming soon!

Wearing: H&M Top and Jean, Republic Sandals, Zara Handbag, G-Shock Watch, Vintage Earrings. Lipstick MAC in Up The Amp. 




XO Kayla Monae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate