Saturday, August 20, 2011

A Birthday to Remember

Hello Loves!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! I know it has been a while since I have posted, but things have been crazy busy! Thanks to all that follow and visits my blog! I am in the progress of changing my template and customizing it more so that you all really get to see and know Kayladottcom! I really am going to be committed to blogging because I really enjoy it, to then gain more followers and network with other bloggers like you!
Anyway! A few weeks ago, I look a trip up to Pittsburgh to visit my boyfriend where he surprised me with some amazing plans for the belated 20th Birthday. It was amazing and I will Never forget it! A girls dream! He is an amazing boyfriend! I love you baby! :)






















It was a wonderful weekend I had to share it with you all! :)
Well Gotta Finish Packing! See you loves!


Wearing F21 Dress, Betsey Johnson Watch, Swarovski Crystal Ring

1 comment:

Translate